30. Did she go to sleep with makeup on? Was it legs day at her gym every day or is there a filter that I am missing on Instagram that can make your legs look like that?
29. Not that it is any of my business but why has she not posted anything between 2017 June and 2018 January right after she took a vacation to Spain?
28. When did you first realize that you loved her?
27. If you sat in a room with absolute silence would her voice be still one of those things that you quickly recollect?
26. If you heard her name on a random Tuesday afternoon in a crowded street would you stop for a brief few seconds or would you continue walking?
25. Did you have nauseatingly cute nicknames for each other?
24. Would she mind if I asked her where she brought her clothes from?
23. Have you ever raised your hand at her? Don’t tell me why. Just tell me if you are capable of physically hurting someone you love.
22. I thought that the men I dated would always look for me in other woman but now but now I wonder… — Are you tearing different parts of me violently just so you can find a trace of her?
21. Did she have piercings in her body? When your fingers graze through my body do they tread carefully from memories of her piercings that might have hurt the tip of your fingers?
20. Have you ever craved for her? Have you ever craved for her but touched me because I was at arm’s length?
19. If you could keep only one memory of her.. If you could only keep one memory of her for the rest of your life — what would it be?
18. Why do you still keep her photos? Is it because you are afraid that someday all this might be such a powerful but distant memory? Or is it because you still want to hold on to what you can?
17. What was the first fight that you both had?
16. If you both walked into a quaint breakfast place — were you the kind of couple who would order eggs or pancakes?
15. Was the sex better? No, wait. Don’t answer that
14. I am not a jealous person but if we could put laughter on a scale and accurately measure it just to fulfil my absurd curiosity — how much did you laugh with her on a scale of 1–10?
13. But how much did you cry?
12. Between sunshine and rains — what reminds you of her? I’d like to think I am the lighting so that’s not even on the options.
11. What was the first gift that you gave her? What was the last gift? None of those matter but..what was one thing that she took from you that I can never have back?
10. I am not a shallow person…I am not a shallow person.. In fact, I like to think I am really the definition of the modern cool girl.. but..BUT.. who is the better kisser?
9. What is it about me that reminds you of her?
8. Not even ocean waves can erase permanent ink off your body — so it does not matter if I am fragile and beautiful and strong like the ocean — will you let her cling on to you like a tattoo that refuses to leave when its time is over?
7. Tell me one food that doesn’t taste like itself without her — when you have had sugared caramel donuts with someone for long enough, I like to believe that they take away the essence with them — so what doesn’t taste the same anymore?
6. If she were a place — would she be Paris or New York?
5. Do you think I can ever love you more than she did? Or do you think you can love me more than you ever loved her?
4. What is the first word that is not ‘pretty’ ‘hot’ ‘sexy’ or anything that makes her look like a table that comes to your mind — was she kind? Was she funny? Did she have an infectious smile?
3. Tell me a secret about her that you were supposed to keep. Tell me a secret you were supposed to keep and break all sacred ties in just a few words.
2. What colour was her hair? No, No. what colour were her eyes?
1. If life put her and I in the same table, one fine afternoon — would she talk about you over a cup of coffee or a steaming mug of tea?
And now let us put the past where it belongs. But I am a writer and I have 30 more questions. 30 questions about the woman you will be in love with after me.